Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11

Things are going okay up here.  This may be my last transfer in Meridian.  I don't even need a map anymore.  CRAZY!!!  And it's about a third of the whole city!  Okay, maybe a quarter.  I got a new investigator last week!  Charmaine.  Her daughter and son in law are members and she wants to come to church.  Doing service for her tomorrow.  She's 60ish and has health problems including FibroMyalga.  However you spell that. 


Is it possible to get sick through the mail?  I kind of got what Emily got.  Not nearly as high (101.8) but my head was exploding, sore throat, fever and super nauseous.  Had a blessing last night so I am doing 85% better.  Anyways... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!  Today is our day off and we had dinner with a chiropractor in one of our wards last night and he's going to work on me today for my headaches.  Also going back to the doctor tomorrow to try a different prescription.  One I am hopefully not allergic to. 


Blake's baptism has the final date of March 30th.  He finished the lessons and has his interview on Thursday.  I also REALLY want to get Dillian and Tyson baptised.  They are 10 and 12 maybe?  Their crazy story:  Grandma and Grandpa live in one of our wards.  Their daughter and the daughter's two kids (Dillian and Tyson) also lived with them.  The two kids had baptismal dates for before I came here and pushed it out to October, then November.  Well in the meantime, The daughter moves in with her boyfriend in Boise taking the two kids with her.  The only reason the baptismal date kept being moved back was they were waiting for the grandpa to be worthy to baptize them.  Still not happening.  Last week the two boys and their mom were in town so we went to see them and the adults wouldn't see us because they had family in town.

Well now they are back in Boise and the grandparents claim that they are going to be going to church and work with the ward there.  Past record claims otherwise.  So frusterated!  They shouldn't be living in that environment without the Holy Ghost!


It's raining today and not snowing so that is a good sign.  It's a little warmer but may snow again this week.  We shall see...


Love,

Sister Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment