Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 20

Okay, so I got my new Sister Missionary: Sister Eppel from South Africa.  She's awesome!  And 19!  And only speaks English with an accent!  She's emailing right now to tell her folks she made it alive to Idaho.  Also, I'm falling apart.  I lost the phone, keep misplacing everything else, forget to pack a change of shoes for after service (so I drove back to the house in a skirt, tennis shoes and socks) and having my cereal explode all over the counter.  So by now she already knows I'm not perfect.  Yay!  Well, at least I can teach.  And be obedient.  That's all that matters right now... I hope.  I will be in the Twin Falls Mission so my new mailing address is:
 
421 Maurice Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301-4932
 
Love Ya!
Sister Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment