Monday, October 28, 2013

Oct 21

Mother Dear I Love You So!

I would like you to please register me for spring semester.  I don't know what is offered but if there is a family history class (I know they offer them somewhere in there), or an Isaiah class with a drawing class.  Use you imagination!  If I have 1 or 2 classes that would be awesome to start with to get back in the swing of things.  :) I think I am coming back around March 12th.  President Curtis has not said yet, but the way the transfers are working out with all the weird length ones it would land about there at this point.  :)

It is not too terribly cold yet.  We found two new investigators the past couple days!  Sister Knuth's first time finding new investigators on her mission!  AAWWWWWWW!!!!!!  :D  One is a 60 year old lady in a wheel chair who smokes but is interested in learning more.  The other is a roommate of a guy who was baptized a few months ago.  Good times.  The wards love us.  We are working like crazy and visit at least 40 people/families each week that we can actually report back to the wards on.  Love this area.  No snow yet...  Still holding it off by sheer will power.  :)  Halloween is soon.  :D  Did you know I love Halloween?  We have to be in by 6 that night so Sister Knuth and I will be carving pumpkins and drinking sparkling cider.  Oh yeah.  We were told to work on "companionship unity."  So there we go.  

The car we have has been having some issues so we spent a whole day in two car repair places.  Talked to a guy in the waiting room who turned out to be excommunicated.  Fun stuff.  He had met Ezra Taft Benson when he was a kid.  And now he's out.  :(  Sad day.  Hope you are all having fun out there in the sun and warmth and candy.  :)  Love you all!!!

Sister Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment