Monday, January 13, 2014

Dec 30



Thank you everybody for the presents!  I love you all!  Christmas was good.  I still carry the Batman pen in my pocket everyday.  I'm pretty sure the battery will die long before I run out of ink...  :)  The bag works perfect as well.  And the sea shells are slowly disappearing...  

We got to do an exchange the day after Christmas which went pretty good.  Get to do two more this week.  Yay!  My companion and I are getting along great still.  :D  Even though I torture her sometimes.  Like a sibling!  But without using teeth.  She is spared from that.  Just poking her hair up her nose  or over her eyes while she is trying to read the white hand book out loud.  :)  Great fun for me.  Hehehehehe...

I am still warm with my coat and boots and the thick tights I got.  Even on a bike.  I have had to bike twice now in a skirt.  :O  On exchanges...  Life is good.  We get to have a new year party with our district from 6pm to 9pm.  They want us off the roads by then and not at more worldly parties.  Go figure!   And we get to watch a movie.  Our district leader wants to watch Friday the 13th II but it may end up being 17 Miracles or something like that.  We shall see...  

I love you all so much!

Sister Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment