Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 6



Hello yet again!

Life is pretty good.  Good job on cleaning up Christmas! We are still working on it at the house we live in.  :)  The Christmas trees are down but still trying to match up boxes with nick-knacks.  TONS of them...  It really is a nice house.  :)  Interesting turn of events, Sister Eppel and I may become a trio soon!  There is an odd number of sisters and we have plenty of space.  :)  New Years has come and gone so hopefully people will be back in town so we can teach them.  It was a really slow week last week.  Besides that life is good.  :D  

This super awesome lady we are teaching is working on quitting smoking.  Her name is Laverne.  She's the reason I'm in Twin Falls.  :)  I challenged her to say a prayer before every cigarette and now when she does she says she sees me poking her on the nose.  Then she puts it aside for later.  It's working!!!  I don't really poke her on the nose, she just imagines it.  Although I do poke my companion's nose.  :D  

Anyways,  I love you!!!

Love,
Sister Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment