Monday, January 28, 2013

Jan 28

I finally have a computer that works with my camera and the cord on the same day!  Miracle.  This weekend was the first time it has been above 15 degrees in 3 weeks.  It was above freezing!  Now it is snowing again after 2 days of relief.  I need the vitamin D stuff.  The inversion is killing me.  (I'll take the astaxanthin too.)  Finally had sun yesterday and I sat in the car and let it hit me for a few minutes.  So wonderful! 
 
I have now spoken in 2 wards the past 2 weeks and helped at a YMYW combined Wed night.  We taught door approaches.  They needed a lot of help.  I will forward my latest version of my talk.  It keeps mutating and then I add lib some or praphrase, but the jist is there.  The work with the wards is progressing but not many investigators.  Instead people are trying to remove their records.  Interesting times, but our ward mission leaders are awesome.  We have a ton of general authorities coming to talk to us on Saturday.  Our side of the mission gets Elder M. Russell Ballard and Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, President Donald L. Hallstrom of the Presidency of the Seventy, Elder Craig A. Cardon of the Seventy and Bishop Gerald Causee, First Counselor in the Presiding Bishopric.  Pretty cool eh?  Only missionaries get to go the meeting so it will be pretty awesome.  The other side get's Elder Holland.  :(  Oh well, it's still good. 
 
Sister Nettles
  
The day Sister Anderson went home

Driving on transfer day
Sister Cline - Companion #3

The kid with the crush on me.  He is one and totally likes me.  At church he will run up to me and just stand and stare.  Pretty funny.  At his house he will pat my chair so his mom will move it closer to him.  He always give me his toys during the prayer and has the best maniacal laugh I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment