Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oct 29

Limey-man!
Your version of slugging people is awesome.  So much more Harry Potter-esque.  Love the deffinition, but it may not be "slightly" stupid, but pressured into something usually good but stupid in this situation.  Love you!  Spencer is Twirly-Man for Halloween?  Where did this come from???  Are you going to get the Limey-man t-shirt for your costume?  I saw a kid dressed up as Doctor Who at the trunk-or-treat we took an inactive lady too. There was also a 17ish year old dressed like Thor.  I wanted to yell "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"  Oh, and plastic pumpkins are carniverous.  My finger has the scars to prove it.  Fingers go in, but don't come out whole... 
Anyways, how is life?  Are you jelous of Spencers shirt?  I know you are!  Can you read the Book of Mormon I sent you yet?  I hope you can read 1 Nephi 1:1 by the time I get back!  That is your challenge.  Do you dare accept?  Is it even possible?!?!  Has Spencer even cracked opened his Spanish one yet?  It's supposed to help you learn the language faster. 
Watched any Halloween movies yet?  Freaked Shannon out with them yet?  Freaked yourself out yet?  Shouldn't be that hard.  Hehehe...  I love you!  There are these freaky Korean comics online that are cool.  We found them in class last semester.  You should google them and read one.  They are slightly animated...  Just to warn you.  Perfect for halloween. 
Love you!
Bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment